ENB Guide

z929669

Boris just made a very nice update to Skyrim ENB, added color filters to Direct Lighting, FogMultiplier and SkyGradient! Now I really don't see any reason to customize weathers in CK, beyond my Weather Fixes mod, more or less anyway.

And I also made another code contribution prior to Boris release: https://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=68124&sid=c5a58c92ea94f9a08c2c4e028ee668b9#p68124

Imagespace CK edits just became redundant as well ;) to a certain point of course.

Edited by JawZ

There is another update on ENB it's now V.292 and in Boris' words

Disabled forcing of antialiasing in loading screens. Added color filter parameters for direct light, fog and sky gradients.

I'm wondering if the reduced antialiasing in load screens will help to reduce the time for loads to happen, and how would one go about testing this.

• 2 months later...

In the guide, under MEMORY section, in ExpandSystemMemoryX64 warning:

"credible testing here on STEP supports the notion that setting EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=true can contribute to Skyrim CTD at startup when using sheson's memory patch."

I assume instead of 'EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks' it intended to say that setting 'ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true' can contribute to CTDs?

ok not sure where i should post but here seems the best bet. I am having an issue with ENB Brute randomly turing on and killing my frame rate. Is anyone else having issue with ENB Burte randomly just turning on or just me.

Check the key for bruteforce in enblocal.ini, I think it's "B" (66) by default, which could very well be a key you commonly use during gameplay.

Kesta, I think it is SHIFT+B.

True that. I have no idea why, but It never occurred to me to check the INPUT section of the wiki guide, instead I kept wondering if a key had to be used with the combination or not >_

Though it's less likely this way, it could still be a key-combo that's used during regular gameplay or common missclick.

it doesn't happen when clicking a button it happens when open and closing certain MCM menus ie. AH Hotkeys and strangley, Racemenu during character Creation. I have now change the input key to F24 and since my keyboard doesn't go that high so I can never press and it accidently and that seems to have fixed it.

How did you set F24 as the keybinding for Brute Force?

As far as I know, key mappings in ENB are set basis their equivalent javascript key codes.

Edit: Scratch that....I misunderstood entirely what you wrote above...so actually you have set in enblocal.ini under [iNPUT] -> KeyBruteForce=135?

Edited by Astakos

Then you are still using the "B" key Darth...actually SHIFT+B.

"//" is used for comments; so in that case it just shows which key must be pressed.

In order to define the correct keybinding you have to change the "KeyBruteForce=" line.

The numbers there represent the javascript key codes equivalents that ENB uses.

So you actually need to alter this number to a javascript equivalent number that would represent the key that you want to assign it to.

If you just want to assign a key that does not corresponds to your keyboard then put 255 and forget abt it.