v2.2.9.1 Development

TechAngel85

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the guide uses DynDoLOD, shouldn't SkyFalls and SkyMills be dropped?

That is being addressed by the staff currently - it depends on whether or not STEP will still be utilizing some of its assets or not.  Fear not though, the staff is aware of this situation.  ;)

When should we expect an AOS 2.5 compatible STEP patch?

EssArrBee is taking care of this and I believe it has been stated publicly that 2.2.9.1 is planned on being released this weekend, so expect it to be done very shortly.  Of course, if any of this information is incorrect, I am just a junior staff member sooo...  :)

I've already done the initial STEP Patches for 2.2.9.1. I'm finishing up the DynDOLOD stuff right, then I'll do my second pass on the passes and post the STEP Patches here. They'll end up on the Neuxs soon after when we officially launch the next guide.

Everything will be happening this weekend. 

Also, AOS is compatible, just load AOS late in your load order, like right before the STEP Patch.

Redownload from the link above or just wait till I update the nexus page for final patches. The UPPs are about to update, so they are current with those fixes, so when they all update your STEP patches will be ready for them. :)

Anyways STEP update is imminent.