Embers HD (by mindflux)

EssArrBee

I am thinking about installing the overhaul package 1.32 :

Embers HD 2k (or 1k) --> all 3 addons ticked (Fireplaces, Forges, Lava Crater) --> Realistic HD Blacksmith patch unchecked / Ultimate HD Fire Effects patch checked.

More updates yesterday and today for the Forges Add-On, the Lava Crater Add-On, and the Ultimate HD Fire Effects Compatibility Patch.

The description for the Forges Add-On states that the Skyforge mesh has been fixed, so I think it should be OK to not hide the file anymore.

I agree but need to verify in-game 

I could verify something for you if needed, but I don't realy know what to check.

The skyforge is very easy to check.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI, for anyone wanting to use the 2K version - the FOMOD has an error that points both the regular and orange cast options to the 1K versions of the folders.

I just PMed the mod author, so hopefully this can get fixed soon. For now, you can edit the ModuleConfig.xml file yourself to point to the right folders before you install if you want the 2K version.

• 11 months later...

What is the purpose of the Ultimate HD Fire Effects patch if Ultimate HD Fire Effects is nowhere to be found in STEP? Does it provide some other fixes?

The mod is in the STEP Compilation. We will need to make a note to make that more clear.