RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS (by Gamwich)

EssArrBee

• 2 weeks later...

I had started doing a comparison for this mod, but after lining up some potions and saving my game:

2015-02-25_00002_zpsyxnqy51y.jpg

something seems to have broken in my save, and I now only have 1 potion on the table:

2015-02-25_00003_zpsvpfpipww.jpg

I could do a comparison based on a stack of potions on the floor, if that would be helpful at all:

2015-02-25_00001_zpshbtglsij.jpg

Unless someone has a savegame laying around or knows a better way to line up potions for a comparo, it might be a week or so before I try this again...

Edited by Xaviien

Yeah, I thought this would be ok, especially since I deleted all the NPCs that were around. I get the feeling I may have broken the save by deleting the guy that was sitting at the sitting at the table before I laid out the potions, but didn't save and load til after I had laid them all out. It seems to have reverted the pile on the floor and the lines on the table to where they were when I marked the NPC for deletion.

I'll try to scope out a friendly author to snag a save game from. Thanks for the advice.

It would overwrite a few of the bottles in Radiant Potions and Poisons HD that aren't overwritten by the Silly Level of Detail Potions and the Poisons textures, but there are many that are not overwritten. If this mod is preferred to the textures in the Silly Level of Detail mods then the two Silly Level of Detail mods could be eliminated.

You could use Jaxonz Positioner to hard lock the bottles in place, which should eliminate such problems.

Wow! I haven't used it yet, but this looks like THE mod I need to help test and compare these types of mods. Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart.

My wife is also very excite. She loves decorating her house with carrots. F'n weirdo.

So I did few screens using the zoom on the inventory screen. STEP is better flat out. I didn't do Radiant and Unique with these, just step core which is SLOD and a couple vanilla.

STEP Core->Rustic

damage skill poison black->skill potion bottle->regen potion

GC3HDnH.jpgzWEooPy.jpgqkwNydJ.jpgMLNo75g.jpgbqvxgyV.jpgBHDhtit.jpg

Strong Poison->Attribute potion? blue->Attribute potion red

QfrQzkT.jpg8h5fOmz.jpg88jWtvs.jpgdCR9cdf.jpgBtJQ6mT.jpgsx5hkhI.jpg

smaller skill potion->invisibility->spider venom

RT3FPAr.jpgFeLQyF1.jpgT70mfUa.jpgp7cumKJ.jpggUOUN0W.jpgtl6iDJb.jpg

I'll add some more later. They are just more of the same.