Vivid Clouds and Fogs - Vanilla and Climates of Tamriel (by Mangaclub)

Mangaclub

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the last part of the post. What's CoT loadoder id?

edit: "fw 0c05b78e" doesn't do anything, id not found. I'm not sure what's wrong. "fw 5b78e" doesn't work either.

Edited by Octopuss

thats what i meant, the load order id or mod is the the ID that gets assigned in Mod organizer or NMM to the CLimates of tamriel.esm file. In mod organizer its called Mod index. thats a short number like 0c or AB or 1f to seperate mods from each other.

Uh, I don't understand at all. I thought weather ids were hardcoded in the CoT plugin (or whatever mod that might be).

Really, forget it. There's no loss in me not using your mod. I am sure everyone else will be fine with it.

My god I'm stupid (but I had no idea these ids from MO were somehow injected into mods). Let me see what the screenshots look like.

Looks like it's really just completely different style.

gehv1h8t4lao92x6g.jpg

odwo4hhllr7afnz6g.jpg

I don't like the clouds on the very horizon, they look somewhat out of place. Different colour and it gives me the impression of the game being a small picture in front of something big I am actually standing half a metre from, if it makes any sense.

But the clouds that are closer look really nice. I guess I was looking at the wrong weather when I made my original post.

Edited by Octopuss

I've just downloaded the new version and am a bit unsure about the patch. With the one weather id I know about, there is a clear improvement, but at the same time it desaturates the sky a lot, and I don't like that very much.

mqsxr74348myqac6g.jpg

ricsplg8b0lbdqz6g.jpg

Manga, can you give me a few other weather ids (like 2-3) to check please?

Edited by Octopuss

I've just downloaded the new version and am a bit unsure about the patch. With the one weather id I know about, there is a clear improvement, but at the same time it desaturates the sky a lot, and I don't like that very much.

mqsxr74348myqac6g.jpg

ricsplg8b0lbdqz6g.jpg

Manga, can you give me a few other weather ids (like 2-3) to check please?

There are a ton of weather codes here, some of them don't seem to work, but that may depend on location.

https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Weather

octopus: That might be, i unified those gradients to prevent sun from exploding over the sky and overbloomings.

here are some COT ID's

5609E
5609F
560A2
5608B
5B7AC
5B78E
5B788
5B7BE
5B80D
5B797
5B7DD

to be used like the usual sheme Loadorder Id infront of it. Like COT load order id in NMM  = 0C then 0C0 need to be written infront of each ID like 0C05B7DD to trigger it.

If you could do something about the sky colour, it would be nice.

Also I am using the night level 1 plugin, and that obviously doesn't work too well with your version of the patch.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/84p4opnr1obni9l/cot_night.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/view/wovxw8n1o5v8dga/cot_vivclouds_night.jpg

Edited by Octopuss

• 2 weeks later...

I made sure to only have CoT, CoT Weather Patch and your patch active, there were no other mods that would touch weathers in any way.

Is there any way to get current weather id from the console?

Edited by Octopuss