sword stuck at my feet

eperdos

Question

So, I have installed step with care. I started playing and observed that if I equip a weapon to my left hand or I equip weapons to both hands, the weapon for right hand has its sheath stuck at my feet. Be it a sword, axe, whatever weapon. I also observed my shield isn`t caried on my back if I un-sheath (though the option is activated in DSR menu).

I have installed al mods that apparently connect to this issue:

I have Dual  Sheath Redux, Better Shaped Weapons, XP Maximum Skeleton and RaceMenu.

Anyone can help me with that? I like playing 3rd person and is quite un-immersive. And please consider I won`t really re-install everything. It`s a hell of a work. So please, a direct solution if it exists. Thank you!

8 answers to this question

??? I really don`t get it. Slots? 

I selected the Dual Sheath Redux executable in the drop list above the right panel. I hit RUN next to it, it opened a new window, in top right corner I hit PATCH and thats it. 

EDIT:

I get it. There is opther option. So, since I never touched those, I can see they were at 60 for left and 44 for right

Edited by eperdos

tried. Not working. Not even the shield. Shield, if equiped, is not on the back. When I sheath, shield appers from no where. So I`m assuming DSR is not working. So, if I should  uninstall DSR, and install it back, what else should I uninstall, reinstall and in what order? Or what other solution?

Edited by eperdos

So, I did it. It worked!!! So, for those with similar problems, here are the steps:

- I reinstalled XPMP

- I re-pached  the DSR

- I re-run the FNIS

Noe both hands weapons AND shield work as described by DSR.

Thanks to Nozzer66!!!