Thanks dreadflopp. I don't see any immersive armor updating instruction on MLU page. He is also working on Wintermyst patch as well. You guys are awesome.

Another suggestion. If you can includes mod versions on the mod link (just like SR:LE) will be very helpful. Most of these mods are not updating frequently anymore. This will clear up a lot of confusion, add piece of mind that you use correct version of the mods.

Holding out for Frostfall 3.0 before heading out to explore Skyrim again.

I didn't include upgrading instructions to IA, just this: "Read the article with install/updating instructions for Immersive Armors on Morrowloot Ultimates nexus page.". 

As for mod versions, I have thought about but and I may do that. I always update the patches though (which most of the time aren't needed). Adding mod version numbers means I need more time updating the pack pages. But, as you pointed out, most mods aren't updated frequently. 

• +1 1

I really dig your Packs, just finished up getting it all dialed in. Thanks for all the work it takes putting it together. I noticed the values from Scarcity don't actually carry over into the Bashed Patch due to a Wrye Bash error. I put a quick tutorial on the Scarcity page on how to fix it with Mator's Tools. Just wanted to share it with you. Keep up the awesome work! :cool:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1307005-scarcity-less-loot-mod/?p=28732029

• +1 2

I really dig your Packs, just finished up getting it all dialed in. Thanks for all the work it takes putting it together. I noticed the values from Scarcity don't actually carry over into the Bashed Patch due to a Wrye Bash error. I put a quick tutorial on the Scarcity page on how to fix it with Mator's Tools. Just wanted to share it with you. Keep up the awesome work! :cool:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1307005-scarcity-less-loot-mod/?p=28732029

Thanks!!

I noticed that and have fixed it by hand in a patch that I have uploaded called bashed patch patch. This patch can't be used without checking and editing it yourself in TES5Edit. Your method is oc much better. Do you mind if I copy/paste it into the guide?

Interestingly, this little fix for Scarcity also solves the issue I had with spell books not appearing at all with vendors. I knew there was something wasn't quite right, but didn't know enough to dive in and try and find the error. Also, I had a vague feeling that I was still collecting a fairly solid amount of loot... 

Thanks to both for the guide (Servant) and the quick update to the pack (dreadflopp). Now, back to business.

Thank you very much for the updates. I finished my new install yesterday and finally started playing again.

A few minor questions—please tell me if there is anything wrong.

With Warmonger (since it was nowhere mentioned) i just assumed not to use the optional leveled list file of that mod?

Sorted with LOOT, MLU and its merged patches are now somewhere in the middle of my load order (and also not contiguous), while the author suggests to place these right at the end above Scarcity. Should i trust LOOT? Is this being mediated by the MMO merged patches (which are just above Scarcity)?

I also applied the automation script to the bashed patch, but saved it into the bashed patch and not as new bashed patch patch?

Thank you very much for the updates. I finished my new install yesterday and finally started playing again.

A few minor questions—please tell me if there is anything wrong.

With Warmonger (since it was nowhere mentioned) i just assumed not to use the optional leveled list file of that mod?

Sorted with LOOT, MLU and its merged patches are now somewhere in the middle of my load order (and also not contiguous), while the author suggests to place these right at the end above Scarcity. Should i trust LOOT? Is this being mediated by the MMO merged patches (which are just above Scarcity)?

I also applied the automation script to the bashed patch, but saved it into the bashed patch and not as new bashed patch patch?

I totally missed that leveled list plugin of warmonger but I'm pretty sure it is not needed since a leveled list for warmonger is included in the MLU patch for it. But I'll double check tomorrow. 

My MLU patches are sorted towards the end but it depends of what mods/packs you are using. Make sure you use the three LOOT rules for the merged MLU patches if you are using any of those mods and you are good to go:

* Load MLU patches merged.esp after Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
* Load MLU patches merged.esp after OBIS.esp
* Load MLU patches merged.esp after OBISDB.esp

I'm not sure what you mean by your last question? You mean you created the "bashed patch patch" and then merged it with the bashed patch when rebuilding the bashed patch? I know that Wrye asks if you should do that but I haven't actually tried it since Wrye has problems with those records. I'll check tomorrow if that works, if it's what you mean.

I took a look at the leveled list plugin of warmonger. This plugin is much more than a leveled list. It's functions is described on the nexus page of warmonger. This leads me to a question to you who uses warmonger: is the functionality of the leveled list something that is desired. I have two options when I patch this:

1) I remove everything except the leveled list which means that everything from the two main plugin files will be distributed in the leveled lists

2) I patch the leveled list file with WAF and USKP and leave all functionality in it. This means new looks for warlock/necromancer robes based on the level of the warlock/necromancer (might be a little strange?) and the same for vampires.These new armors/robes will also be distributed and craftable. It also means that warmonger equipment will replace some outfits and weapons on certain vanilla npc:s.

I took a look at the leveled list plugin of warmonger. This plugin is much more than a leveled list. It's functions is described on the nexus page of warmonger. This leads me to a question to you who uses warmonger: is the functionality of the leveled list something that is desired. I have two options when I patch this:

1) I remove everything except the leveled list which means that everything from the two main plugin files will be distributed in the leveled lists

2) I patch the leveled list file with WAF and USKP and leave all functionality in it. This means new looks for warlock/necromancer robes based on the level of the warlock/necromancer (might be a little strange?) and the same for vampires.These new armors/robes will also be distributed and craftable. It also means that warmonger equipment will replace some outfits and weapons on certain vanilla npc:s.

Is there any other weapon/armor mods on the pack distribute equipment the same way as 2) ?

Edited by darkside