I normally would worry over stuff like this it's just that it gets deselected when Wyre merges it, so maybe its ok.

By the way I'm having a blast with this set up, thanks for all the hard work

Glad you enjoy it :)

When it is deactivated and you play the game it doesn't matter where in the load order it is placed. When you build the bashed patch, it's load order may matter (probably not in this case)

CCF now has a script that isn't included in Warmonger's LL and isn't pulled forward into the Bash Patch.  Is it safe to pull forward or should it be overridden?  CCF also changes the Body Template Flags.

Thanks.

I'll check these conflicts tomorrow. It is very probable that the script should be forwarded.

Howdy again, having a blast with this, but I did notice there's a massive absence of spell books. Besides the clairvoyance tomb in the EmberShard mine I haven't found any. Even Ferenger the court mage doesn't sell any.

Could this is scarcity acting up?

EDIT: Disregard, it is scarcity, it can make books totally disappear from certain vendors. Found a few in riverwood. Now worries so!

Edited by uncleseano
  • 3 weeks later...

Man thanks, thanks for all your guides! Until today I thought nobody could use all these mods together, by the time I was trying...I thought I was a fool. I always had problems, crash, or was wrong some conflict resolution in patches creating by me. But following your guide, everything is going well. On a STEP Extended Profile as a basis, for now im run a "Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance", "Dovahkin Reborn" & the "Survival" pack of Smike WITHOUT a problem...everything is work as intended. Now I will try to add "Delevelled Loot", and I think I can, because you explains everything well in details also providing patches. Thanks and I hope you'll continue with all your projects!

EDIT: Well it worked! I have one question, is not too much clear...because i use all the packs ("Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance", "Dovahkin Reborn", "Delevelled Loot" & "Survival"), i make my patch with your premade plugins. At the end of the "Delevelled Loot" you say :

"Download the relevant patches from here.
The equipment patch needs all equipment mods except Jaysus swords.

If you have other packs installed, please merge your own patch with instructions found...."

The "Delevelled Loot Equipment - STEP Patch.esp" is needed for all or should I just use my modular merged patch?

Edited by Bivo
  • 2 months later...

Hi, great packs I am really enjoying them but i have a question regarding this one in particular

I am only using the mods from your Equipment section and nothing from your Deleveled scarcer loot

Should i still hide/delete the leveled lists and remove the bash tag (Relev) for STEP: Extended/Core patch and remove the bash tag (Relev) from Lore Weapon Expansion.esp

Might be a dumb question  ::P:  :innocent:  but thanks for any input anyway :^_^

Hi, great packs I am really enjoying them but i have a question regarding this one in particular

I am only using the mods from your Equipment section and nothing from your Deleveled scarcer loot

Should i still hide/delete the leveled lists and remove the bash tag (Relev) for STEP: Extended/Core patch and remove the bash tag (Relev) from Lore Weapon Expansion.esp

Might be a dumb question  ::P:  :innocent:  but thanks for any input anyway :^_^

No, you shouldn't. This is only needed if you use MLU. You can't use the pre-made patch either, you need to use my modular patches.

The "Delevelled Loot Equipment - STEP Patch.esp" is needed for all or should I just use my modular merged patch?

A very late (2 months...) answer, but I missed your question since it was an edit. No if you use the merged patch, use only that.

• 11 months later...

Hey Dread, I know you're not really active right now - I'm just re-installing Oldrim while I wait for a variety of things to develop in SE and hopefully F04 / FNV, lol.  

Anyway noticed that there appears to be a section of ... I think it's Dianna_TES_GotH's Morrowblivion guide in the middle of your Deleveled Loot page?  

Also the link for the Morrowloot / Immersive Armors 8 patch is broken.

That's messed up, it's not in the source code.

Hmm, looks like Dianna_TES_GotH has edited the templates and added his/hers code to them, which means that it will be injected into all packs on STEP that uses these templates. This needs to be reported and fixed. If you don't mind, could you post about this in the forums? nm, I reported it.

Link updated.

I'm finished with my studies for the summer in about 3 weeks. After that, I'll be more active :)

Edited by dreadflopp

That's messed up, it's not in the source code.

Hmm, looks like Dianna_TES_GotH has edited the templates and added his/hers code to them, which means that it will be injected into all packs on STEP that uses these templates. This needs to be reported and fixed. If you don't mind, could you post about this in the forums? nm, I reported it.

Link updated.

I'm finished with my studies for the summer in about 3 weeks. After that, I'll be more active :)

I sincerely apologize for my error. I did not realize that my actions edited a template as I was working on my modpack page. I'll be more careful in the future. I believe I have it fixed and again I am sorry for the trouble it caused. I hope you can forgive me. ::(: