• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed this pack along with the gameplay, skills, and survival packs as well.  Everything is working just fine as far as not crashing etc.  So thank you very much for that.

I just had a question about the MCM settings.  Can you explain why we are disabling Jaysus in CCOR?  Wouldn't this completely lock out all of that equipment from the game?  Or does MUS automatically place these items around the world?

Glad it works fine :)

Jaysus swords brings a great variety to the game with many different swords. Unfortunately they aren't very balanced. By deselecting them in the MCM they are not placed around the world, they can only be crafted. This way, jaysus swords doesn't break balance as much.

Glad it works fine :)

Jaysus swords brings a great variety to the game with many different swords. Unfortunately they aren't very balanced. By deselecting them in the MCM they are not placed around the world, they can only be crafted. This way, jaysus swords doesn't break balance as much.

Thanks for your reply.  Right after I posted that was when I decided to load up Tes5Edit and look it over myself.  I saw that the MUS merged patch does bring in several JSwords as craftable items, but it seemed like it just scratched all the low to mid level stuff completely because CCOR had about a dozen or so unconflicted, MCM dependent JSWords listings.  I think I saw what MUS was going for though by making a selection between JSwords for crafting and the Lore Weapons for the levelled lists.  I'll go ahead and leave it disabled.

Fun side note: After I installed all these packs, plus a few mods from Tesgeneral, I was finally getting warnings from WryeBash that I had too many ESPs and BSAs...

And then I found Legacy of the Dragonborn :woot:

Oh my god I started merging everything I thought I could get away with, but I did manage to squeeze in LOTD with ALL its compatibility patches plus about five of the major quest mods AND Inigo.  I finally finished at 324 out of 325 ESP+BSA and WryeBash didn't complain.  Then I made a new character, started going through the MCM settings when I got confused about that JSwords thing, but the kicker to all of it was that I had all the cloaks and bandolier ESPs still active in my load order.  It was thanks to your meticulous attention to detail that I confidently removed another 6 ESPs from my load order.

Now let's see what other mods are out there ::P:

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, the next time you edit the Deleveled Loot pack you might want to change the notes about the REGS pack since it is active again.

I haven't looked at your old patches for REGS yet or the compatibility of this pack with the updated REGS. I'll also look at this soon; at first glance I didn't see any obvious issues. The REGS guide will reference your Relighting Skyrim - RRRE compatibility editing for RS as well as the recommended removals from RS for other mods in REGS since these are clearly needed, especially since REGS is trying to maintain compatibility with STEP Extended.

Is this and your other packs compatible with the new REGS?

I have moved on to making packs for SSE. My oldrim packs might be compatible with REGS, they most probably is.

By the way, the next time you edit the Deleveled Loot pack you might want to change the notes about the REGS pack since it is active again.

I'll edit the notes about REGS right away :)