Dovahkiin Reborn

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

Description: Overhauls all perks

Author: Enai Siaion

Special instructions: If you use this with Ultimate Combat, turn off timed blocking in Ultimate Combats MCM menu. Do not use it with any of the optional perk mods.

Does this mean turn everything in MCM to zero second?

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

Description: Overhauls all perks

Author: Enai Siaion

Special instructions: If you use this with Ultimate Combat, turn off timed blocking in Ultimate Combats MCM menu. Do not use it with any of the optional perk mods.

Does this mean turn everything in MCM to zero second?

I think so but I can't actually recall if that's the way to turn it off, isn't there a note about it in the MCM? My game is being updated and patched and tested etc so I can't check for myself atm. I'll get back to you if you don't find the answer before.
  • 2 weeks later...

Your latest update LOOT rule

Load CACO patches merged.esp after Ordinator - Dragon Perks Respec.esp

I don't see the reason why? Do you mean Load CACO-Ordinated.esp after Ordinator - Dragon Perks Respec.esp?

CACO-Ordinated.esp should be merged into the CACO patches merged.esp plugin. It is because of CACO-Ordinated.esp the merge should be loaded after Ordinator - Dragon Perks Respec.esp.

• +1 1

Ultimate Combat is unfortunately incompatible with the new FNIS version. Fore (FNIS author) has tried to contact the author of Ultimate Combat to make it and FNIS compatible but Fore has't got any response. This means Ultimate Combat needs to be removed. Will decide tomorrow if I'll add a replacement. If I do it'll probably be Duel but not sure.

Duel had a new version recently, haven't tried it yet myself.

Thanks, checked it out and will probably add it to the guide. The problem is that this will be a little untested. I'll probably remove combat evolved when adding duel since duel already makes combat harder. In the last version of duel, version 7, combat was a little too unforgiving for my taste which is why I'll recommend to not use combat evolved. If weapons still do too much damage I'll check what can be done with SkyTweak.
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of duel, take a look at Vigor. Weapons and armor attributes, and bring your silver are two others that I currently use. All three are by the same author, very well made with all appropriate compatibility patches done. He also plays with Morrowloot Ultimate so it was designed to work with that already.

I've been using it with combat evolved, animal tweaks and Attack Commitment. Really fun so far. The Attack Commitment applies to NPC's as well so you can actually dodge slow attacks if you're a fast moving character.

The combo really makes playstyles varied. I use it with your entire MMO pack sans Ultimate Combat.

Instead of duel, take a look at Vigor. Weapons and armor attributes, and bring your silver are two others that I currently use. All three are by the same author, very well made with all appropriate compatibility patches done. He also plays with Morrowloot Ultimate so it was designed to work with that already.

I've been using it with combat evolved, animal tweaks and Attack Commitment. Really fun so far. The Attack Commitment applies to NPC's as well so you can actually dodge slow attacks if you're a fast moving character.

The combo really makes playstyles varied. I use it with your entire MMO pack sans Ultimate Combat.

Thanks for the suggestions, those look like an interesting set of mods.  Now that frostfall is out I've been setting up for a new game and I might have to give those a try.  It sounds like they work well with duel or deadly combat as well, and, judging from the descriptions, they sound like they'd work better as compliments to one of those two mods rather than replacements for them.  Have you tried them with and without a major combat mod?  Thanks again.

I will definately take a look at those combat mods. I'll try different combat mods this week. I am not happy with duel as I already wrote in a post that seems lost. Anyway, I get terrible stutter locks with Duel in the first draugr dungeon. I could just keep hitting the boss/overlord/orwhathescalled. It might be a script conflict. Ordinator has several perks that gives you stutter bonuses which might conflict/unbalance Duel.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am having a problem with dreadflopp's "step extended dovakiin reborn patch.esp" because it is related to a master esp called "step extended patch.esp" wich is missing from my installation.

I have no idea on where this "step extended patch.esp" can be found.

Can anybody help?

Thank you very much