Dovahkiin Reborn

First of all, this looks like a great pack. I just installed it along with some others with your modular patches and can't wait to get started.

A few remarks and questions though:

1.  There is a WAFR/CCOR Patch available for ordinator (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70055/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D70055&pUp=1); shouldn't this be installed as well? I checked the changes it makes in TES5Edit and they seems appropriate.
  2. Why shouldn't the wyrmstooth patch for thunderchild be installed?
  3. You only mention the EBQO patch for alternate start, but what about a patch for farmhouse chimneys?
Edited by FlyingFox

First of all, this looks like a great pack. I just installed it along with some others with your modular patches and can't wait to get started.

A few remarks and questions though:

Sorry, I missed your post, Tapatalk seems to have removed all my subscriptions. I won't have time to check today (getting married...) but I can answer #2: all fixes in thunderchild - wyrmstooth are included in my modular patches, which is what I recommend if you use anything else than pure STEP + 1 of my packs.

I won't have time to check today (getting married...) 

That's an unacceptable excuse. I urge you to rethink your priorities. lol

I wonder if the wedding ceremony will be at the Temple of Mara and if you'll be wearing an Amulet of Mara.

Best of luck and congrats on your RL The Bonds of Matrimony quest 

That's an unacceptable excuse. I urge you to rethink your priorities. lol

I wonder if the wedding ceremony will be at the Temple of Mara and if you'll be wearing an Amulet of Mara.

Best of luck and congrats on your RL The Bonds of Matrimony quest 

Haha thanks, I'll try to keep my priorities straight :)

If a temple of Mara actually existed I would consider it. 

• +1 1

Sorry, I missed your post, Tapatalk seems to have removed all my subscriptions. I won't have time to check today (getting married...) but I can answer #2: all fixes in thunderchild - wyrmstooth are included in my modular patches, which is what I recommend if you use anything else than pure STEP + 1 of my packs.

I see it now in the modular patches; can't believe I missed it.

Congrats on your marriage!

Congratulations dreadflopp! All the best for a happy family life!  ::):

@ mavanaic

Why would you ever want to do that? It is like negating one another (for the most parts tbh)...!

just curious +there should be a patch for them..at least one between Stealth Skill and Ordinator like CACO-Ordinatored