Thanks everyone, appreciate it. We also got matching tattoos of a bottle of poison, only swedes will get that :)
Back to business:
Using ordinator with TTRSO is asking for trouble. It is oc possible to make a patch to make certain skills from TTRSO overwrite Ordinator and make it compatible with the rest but it would probably unbalance both mods. I don't see how you could effectively merge them and get a good result. SSR and Ordinator might be possible but Ordinator does overhaul both the stealth skills and the game settings that are related to sneaking/pickpocketing/lockpicking, just like SSR does. To make a patch would be to make SSR overwrite Ordinator and patch the few conflicts that remains. I'm not up for it though, I have too little time and I don't think SSR+Ordinator is a good match since you'll have 3 skill trees that are totally different from the rest.
First of all, this looks like a great pack. I just installed it along with some others with your modular patches and can't wait to get started.
A few remarks and questions though:
- There is a WAFR/CCOR Patch available for ordinator (https://www.nexusmod...?id=70055&pUp=1); shouldn't this be installed as well? I checked the changes it makes in TES5Edit and they seems appropriate.
- Why shouldn't the wyrmstooth patch for thunderchild be installed?
- You only mention the EBQO patch for alternate start, but what about a patch for farmhouse chimneys?
1. I have looked at this patch before but it has changed and I'll add it to the pack. It will overwrite a change from MLU that restricts dragon armor from being created anywhere else than at the Skyforge. I'm going to let it since it is not a big thing imo.
2. Already answered.
3. Use that patch too, I'll add a note about it. It is not a very big thing, it just adds chimney to the alternate start house(s). It is oc a big thing if you are really into immersive chimneys :) (known as the STEP syndrome... )