Mod problem, TES5Edit problem or LOOT

Halde

Question

Hi all!

So after running LOOT, I got into my browser to view the detailed report, which stated that EnhancedLightsandFX.esp had 12 ITM records. Naturally, I went to TES5Edit to clean them. This is when my problem occours. TES5Edit can't find any ITM, and thus, cannot remove them. 

I have a very limited insight in the technical configuration of mods, so I truly hope someone here can guide me!

~Sincerely

Halde

@EssArrBee

Returning to the screen tearing. As I said earlier, setting "ForceWindowedFullscreen" to "true" in enblocal.ini completly fixed it, but the FPS drop was too big. Setting the "Vsync" to "false" in enblocal, might have helped it, but it was still very noticeable, especially when I strafed (w/s + a/d) or ran sideways. This Vsync in the launcher you speak off, I can't seem to find. The options in the launcher are very limited, even under the "Advanced" tab. I remember having this issue before, but it's more than a year ago, and I simply can't remember what fixed it back then. 

The option to set VSync in the driver should be handled by the software that accompanies your driver. Usually you can gain access to that by invoking the context menu in a Windows screen, such as the desktop, and selecting it there, for me it is NVIDIA Control Panel.

Or via the Control Panel applet in Windows. Press the Start button and type 'control' and the options that have that in their name will show, your graphics card software will be among them, select it and change the settings there.

• +1 1