• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cykososhull

cykososhull

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

I entered Wolfskull cave and after a few fights, my weapons started sheathing themselves and it won't allow me to re-equip them.  I've tried reloading previous saves, leaving Wolfskull cave and dropping my weapons.  If I drop my weapon, it won't even let me pick it back up.  I can't use any power or spell either. It's as if my mouse buttons don't work, although they work in the menu options.  This really sucks because I can't play at all when this happens.  Suggestions?

#2 carlos3lance

carlos3lance

Thane

• Citizen
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

Might be a script problem with the auto remove bow quivers mod, if you're using that. Can't think of anything else that might cause that particular issue.

#3 cykososhull

cykososhull

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'll try disabling that and see what happens.

#4 cykososhull

cykososhull

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

Disabled it and my character still sheaths the current weapon in hand. When that happens I cannot interact with anything or anyone, i.e. searching, talking... This is really annoying. I'm going to try an older save, head into Wolfskull cave and see what happens. Maybe it was a corrupt save.

#5 cykososhull

cykososhull

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

So I used an older save, returned to Wolfskull cave and everything was fine. The only thing I can think of was a corrupt save. I read that turning off all auto saves and using just manual saves reduces the possibility of corruption. I'll post back if it happens again. Thanks for the reply.

#6 carlos3lance

carlos3lance

Thane

• Citizen
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Yeah, seems like saves do tend to mess with things every now and then. I shut down my autosaves to on account of a different issue..meh, glad it worked out for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users