Weird result in my Bashed Patch.esp

lexo1000

Question

After complete my STEP list of mod, i did my Bashed Patch with Wrye Bash but after check the esp in TES5Edit, i found some weird result.

1 - Some entries from Skyrim.esm leveled item are delete by Bashed Patch 0.esp. Is it normal? (second pics)

2 -It seems that it dont take in consideration all the leveled list from WAF, AmidianBorn, CCO etc.

3 - Lots of entries in Bashed Patch 0.esp seems useless as they just copy the same entries. (first pics)

Edited by lexo1000

8 answers to this question

The problem is that only few entries in my Bashed Patch.esp seems to merge my leveled list from CCO, WAF, AB Content Addon etc.

All entries in my Bashed Patch seems unless, or worst, harmfull because erase info from vanilla esm.

I load all my plugin in MO, run LOOT to sort them and Wrye Bash to create the Bashed Patch.

No more no less.

Edit : It would be great if someone upload his Bashed Patch for STEP Core or Enhanced to compare it with mine please :)

Edited by lexo1000

Here is the list of all Leveled Item in my Bashed Patch.

The CCO mod page on Nexus say for CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons  :

NOTE: When you build your Bashed Patch, Wrye Bash will merge this file into the Bashed Patch, meaning that it won't actually take up an additional plugin slot. After creating your Bashed Patch, you can disable this plugin, but leave the disabled file in your load order.

It's not the case for me :(

post-5719-0-68621300-1428579509_thumb.jpg

Edited by lexo1000

Sorry but that example doesn't tell us much. This is an example from my setup. Note that I have installed packs with custom versions of the leveled lists. Your bashed patch won't look exactly like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e97n5mvocekfgr/Sk%C3%A4rmklipp%202015-04-09%2014.44.30.png?dl=0

See how the cco plugin disables items from skyrim.esm by leaving them out in the bashed patch. The cco plugin is only activated for the example, normally it looks like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqlx0847cogebe7/Sk%C3%A4rmklipp%202015-04-09%2014.52.18.png?dl=0

Here the cco plugin is merged into the bashed patch and manually disabled. It looks like items are wrongfully not forwarded but it is the deleveling cco plugin that is the cause of this, just like in you first example.

Sorry for images showing as links, posting from my phone.

Edited by dreadflopp

Not having certain things in your list will never be harmful for your game, or affect its stability. The items are still in the game, you can still manually give yourself the items. The only thing the leveled lists affect are what items are distributed automatically with player level being the condition. 

If you want to be all strict about it.. if you remove items from the leveled lists the game will become more stable because less items are loaded into the game.