Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

hishutup

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this mod certainly needs the LOOT rules. Opening it in TES5Edit, this mod should load after the following mods:

Atlas Legendary.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
SkyFalls & SkyMills

Actual conflicts appear minimal after that load order adjustment. Made a minor patch with Realistic Water Two and Cutting Room Floor if I remember correctly.

When it's that many mods it needs to load behind you change the priority. That tells LOOT that out of all the mods that have conflicts, the mod with the highest priority goes last/first depending on it's number.

Make the priority like 1000 less than the Bashed Patch and see what happens. If it's good then I send the change to masterlist.

I gave it a global of 988000 and that seemed to work ok for W&L pack.

On a side note, ELFX needs to stay low because ELFX DB and ELFX DG have weathers which is a problem for PW and other weather mods.

I tend to just place this near the absolute bottom of my load order. It seems like 9 times out of 10, if it conflicts with something then ELE is just being overwritten with the default lighting with no other changes. I find it much easier to just keep one ELE patch with the various overwritten records from other mods patched than letting LOOT sort it and try to add ELE patches for individual mods.

As a side note, I voted for this mod's inclusion into STEP in the Relighting Skyrim thread, as did TechAngel85 (for the Interior Lighting Module only). Perhaps this thread should be marked testing? Despite the name, this mod doesn't require ENB and seemed to work well without it (I haven't tested this lately: I'm back to using an ENB).

EDIT: Voting for Interior Lighting version.

Edited by Harpalus

When it's that many mods it needs to load behind you change the priority. That tells LOOT that out of all the mods that have conflicts, the mod with the highest priority goes last/first depending on it's number.

Make the priority like 1000 less than the Bashed Patch and see what happens. If it's good then I send the change to masterlist.

I don't like changing priority. Some mods may need to overwrite it and the priority could get in the way. I think just finding the mods that need to go after is a wiser option when dealing with mods. As for big, unspecified patches, I do like priorities.

I don't like changing priority. Some mods may need to overwrite it and the priority could get in the way. I think just finding the mods that need to go after is a wiser option when dealing with mods. As for big, unspecified patches, I do like priorities.

If that is the case then use both priority and add sort after rules for the more that go after it.

Its a lighting mod that affects cells and by my understanding this should pretty much be last.

I think AOS only edits 1 acoustic space.

Do what you think is best for step but I'm going to keep that rule on the pack page :P

Its a lighting mod that affects cells and by my understanding this should pretty much be last.

I think AOS only edits 1 acoustic space.

Do what you think is best for step but I'm going to keep that rule on the pack page :P

??? There were very few records that were in conflict with these two. Hardly even worth the patch.