Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

hishutup

It shouldn't present any problems by a simple renaming. The only difference is the added content of Falskaar and Wyrmstooth affected edits. The other edits are the same between those two versions.

But do look through your files, the STEP or SR:LE patch file that is, for any "error missing records" notes in the LTM and IMGS records in xEdit.

• +1 1

• 1 month later...

Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

Hello

In regards to this mod, I'm wondering if it could be removed from the required list in the STEP Patches... At least remove it from the Core patch. The reason I'm suggesting this is because of the following information quote:

Notice: Notice to all ENB users (not ENBoost-only users). This will alter the look of the interior lighting when used with any ENB Preset! If an ENB Preset is planned to be installed later, either verify the chosen Preset works with the Interior Lighting version of ELE or skip this mod installation entirely!

Truth be told, I'd like to run and ENB, but the last time I did, with this mod, I found that ALL interior lighting was WAY too dark. And, I'd like the option of following the suggestion of the Notice above, without the penalty of being denied the option of using one of the STEP patches. I'm using almost all of the other required mods for either of the patches, but if I don't use this particular mod, which has a suggestion of NOT using it if you intend on using an ENB.

This is just a request/suggestion, but one I hope you'll consider in future updates of the STEP Patches updates.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

This is happening in the next release; however, for now you can download a No-ELE version here: https://copy.com/GMjexBQOeAxFmpjv

Thank you for your quick responce.

Looking into the .7z file, I see that it has both a STEP Core Patch and a STEP Extended Patch.

One last question: Do these patches still require all the other Mods as listed in the STEP Patches Requirements page? (https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP_Patches_Requirements)

Thank you so much!

Edited by Ewookie1

Thank you for your help. That's great.

I expect that I'll be using all the Required Mods for the Extended Patch, except the ELE. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into the STEP program. It looks absolutely GREAT.

I'm redoing the setup because the last time I did it, I did "something" wrong" that caused a CTD everytime I tried to open the Map in game. I couldn't figure out where I went wrong either because I installed "ALL" the mods before testing, rather than testing at each "Benchmark" suggestion.

Again, THANK YOU for the alternate Patches. I hope this might help others that have the same issue with the ELE.

• 1 month later...

This is happening in the next release; however, for now you can download a No-ELE version here: https://copy.com/GMjexBQOeAxFmpjv

Thanks for the non-ELE version from me as well. After various efforts I;ve decided I dont like the ENB-ele llok, settling again into using RCRN actually.

I was in the proceees of hacking a vesion with ELE records removed, all I could find where sound (AOS) related ones though and I was afraid I wa smissing stuff.

Thanks again

• 11 months later...

UPDATE NOTE

This might be premature, but so far it has worked as planned.

In future updates there will now be a possibility to, not only have the shader files (enbeffect.fx etc) to have a Dungeon specific setting, but also the enbseries.ini file as well.

So with this new feature you will be able to set specific visuals seperate between regular interiors (example: Dragonsreach) and dungeons (example: Blackreach).

One can even setup a enbseries.ini file for each interior cell if one so want to, though that would just be ridiculous amount of separation, in my eyes anyway.

Edited by JawZ