Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

hishutup

I'm setting everything up as we speak.

Here are the splits so far.

Default dungeons - Regular interiors cellars and similar cells. Brightest of the dungeons.

Cave dungeons - A dead give away, all caves in the game is assigned to this.

Ice Dungeons - Any cave, dungeon etc that has it's overall visual style covered in snow or ice.

Dwemer Dungeons - Felt this was necessary as they mostly use Dwarven light sources and thus would create a unique look compared to caves lit up by simple fire and candle light sources.

Unique Dungeons - Will split certain unique interior cells into it's own group, for instance Apocrypha and Soul Cairn interior cells.

However with all these splits, one can have them all in just one group, it's easily customized on the users end, and the only tool needed is a text editor such as notepad, or preferably Notepad++.

Also along with this feature addition, I have corrected some issues reported with ELE as well as things I've spotted while implementing this new feature.

Yeah I will release it as soon as I've covered all interior cells. It's a lot as you well know, and deciding what type of dungeon group interior's should be assigned to, only adds work on top of work.

Another good thing about this is that it can be made stand-alone, without causing conflicts with any mod out there. Only possible conflict would be from two mods having the same formID, but that is worked around by the engine anyway so.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I put 97 in the Global Priority while leaving the other Priority untouched. I told LOOT to sort and it's right at the bottom, where it was before (doing it all in order so I haven't installed anything after it yet, also skipped the mods the STEP guide said I didn't need if I use ENBoost. Because the STEP guide made me install ENBoost).

Yes. LOOT was updated recently, and the update changed all priority values from very high numbers to max being 127. The wiki has not been updated to reflect this change.

I think there are two mods that STEP asks you to manually put priority values in for. In the same order (lowest value in the wiki to the highest value), try putting them at 78 and 79 (if the bashed patch is intrinsically 80).

Ah, that would explain it.

It seems like the only other one given a priority value in the guide is Relighting Skyrim (960000 - 96?), the other two mentioned are "load after" rules rather than priority rules. and the Bashed Patch wiki page only mentions having those four rules and running LOOT first (though I haven't watched the included GamerPoets video if that explains it), so I don't know what's supposed to come before or after it.

• 2 months later...

I think the detailed instructions for this mod should be updated to make it clear the mod is optional, and that the STEP Compilation installer will detect it is not installed and offer to install the

"STEP: Core Patch - No Enhanced Lighting for ENB" version.

For example, if after your STEP setup, you wish to load additional mods for darker dungeons or fog removal, they will probably conflict with ELE, so you would need to remove ELE first.