Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

hishutup

Hello!

I'm currently setting up STEP for my game, I think it's the fourth time I'm going through the guide so I'm used to it now. Problem is: this mod seems to have several issues. First of all it has 197 ITM which seems extremely high (I don't remember any plugin having this many ITM), maybe there should be some info on the guide about whether or not we should clean it.

A more global issue is that LOOT doesn't seem to offer the possibility to modify the priority value for a given mod, which is a big issue with STEP since it requires us to modify it at several times, including for this mod.

Thanks!

So I asked on the official LOOT repository (found here https://github.com/loot/loot) and it seems they totally removed the priority value. If you want it anyway you need to use LOOT 12.5 but unfortunately it seems LOOT 12.5 doesn't work with ModOrganizer. For some reason (which I believe is the instance MO creates) MO needs to run Skyrim but this messes with LOOT preventing access to a specific file.

Since I can't delete this post I had to strikethrough it. Please see this thread for MO/LOOT conflict: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13504-loot-no-longer-supports-global-priority/

Edited by SmashingQuasar

STEP 2.10 recommends ELE_Light_v0_95c_Only IL STEP Specific (in old files) that does not have any UDR or ITM records.

I briefly looked at ELE_Lite_v0_95e_Only IL STEP Specific and xEdit removes 197 ITM records, but these all modify the XCIM image space so I don't know whether these should be considered ITMs or not. I'll have to defer to one of the experts like TechAngel85 or zilav on this.