Paarthurnax Bypass (by Gshinji)

Omolong

• 1 month later...

After watching the linked video my preference would be for P. Bypass. I think the player dialogue could be expanded a touch more as it is a tad light on. But overall this is much more preferable than the unvoiced dialogue and wordy options for P. Dilemma

There is one record in the STEP Extended patch that includes The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Changing this to instead support Paarthurnax Bypass looks fairly straightforward. I built a version of the STEP patch with this substitution, but I haven't rested it yet (I don't think it's easy to test).

Well, if we get into serious testing, at least that part would be done at some level. As I said - I have zero ability to handle that kind of thing, and I'll always support voiced mods vs. wordy non-voiced options (assuming decent voice acting, of course... if it were like the original Two Worlds... *shudder*).

Edited by Shadriss
  • +1 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is one record in the STEP Extended patch that includes The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Changing this to instead support Paarthurnax Bypass looks fairly straightforward. I built a version of the STEP patch with this substitution, but I haven't rested it yet (I don't think it's easy to test).

would you be willing to make said file available for others?