installing STEP help with 12gb vram and setting up

Snowelf12

Question

hey guys great guide took me a while but im getting there hopefully ive have a great stable game at the end

in enblocal i set this

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=12288      (thats the size of my vram in GPUz)
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

as ive got 12gb of Vram and 16gb system ram is this right? i do have Titan X SLI but will only play with one card as i hear the game runs better on one
i could not get Skyrim Performance Monitor to work so i deleted it kept getting a error (i do use GPUZ)
i did not install DDSopt as i dont think i need it and i am trying to keep it simple, 
im starting to install mods now took me 6 hours to get this far

this is in my Skyrim ini FILE 
[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
sIntroSequence=
fFlickeringLightDistance=8192

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

added SKSE and Cell stabilizer with MO allso put them at the top of the list

That 'unresolved error' issue is nothing to do with MO, it is something happening on the Nexus and I would advise just waiting a day or so.

As for the error messages about missing *.dll files. Those a re 1.3.x specific files and since you state you have gone back to 1.2.18 you haven't done a clean install of your MO installation.

In your MO root folder, in your case "E:/SteamLibrary2/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Mod Organizer", delete everything except your ModOrganizer.ini and the 'mods', 'downloads' and 'profiles' folders. Then copy back in to the MO root folder everything from the MO 1.2.18 archive.

This will restore your MO installation with all your mods and downloads but removes all 1.3.x version files.

Any mods you downloaded manually that aren't in that 'downloads' folder caan safely be moved in and later you can 'Query Info' them from the MO UI so this way ALL your mods are managed in the same way.

yeah it just fixed its self i lost all hope at that point but i installed the older version trying to fix it :/

okay i done what you said and its fixed thanks alot 

now i get this message when i start uo MO should i worry about this?

https://imgur.com/qDLEoEV

i am really thankfull for the help on here game looks better every time i do a scetion and run the cart :) cany wait to play when its done

Edited by ironcross13

I would avoid changing directories because there can be a lot of unexpected issues.

I dont believe I had any problems backdating except some settings got jumbled.

I would ALWAYS backup the install order.

I have heard some horror stories from people 

yeah if you look at this https://imgur.com/qDLEoEV

thats what im worried aboutor is it normal?

ive finshed installing STEPs extended now its all working fine done helgan took about a hour making my character  , the one thing i did notist was a hight pitch sound on my headphones in character creation like every 5min it was silent in the back ground 

allso some of the setting in character creation was a little messed up like ears changing the nose and stuff like that, the main setting was fine just the odd one mixed up

just want to make sure its all working fine in case i have to re install everything

I believe @AaronofMpls in the Nexus answered your query about the localization files.

i dont really no what you mean sorry?

Edited by ironcross13

okay sorry i did not check back on there 

i bet us noobs really annoy you guys really sorry about that 

well it seems my game is stable and i have no problems with it everything works apart from setting in character creation was a little messed up like ears changing the nose and stuff like that

and a odd high pitched noise now and again is that normal?