Your pets pictures thread

Octopuss

Hahaha. Yeah the rabbit was probably scared. I was supposed to take care of it for a day and it ran out of the cage. I was trying to run after it and catch it but it was to quick. After a while I saw it looking the other way and sneaked up on it and and grabbed it. That's when it screamed and attacked. Scared the sh*t out of me...

Bunnies usually don't like to be picked up or touched by people unless they have known them their whole lives. My bunny comes up to me if go in the back yard because she knows me and since I bring he cookies and veggies/fruit all the time. She's pretty fat though. Her neck is like a pillow when she lays down.

tGaVySU.jpg

I don't know about being scared of them though. THey do bite, but only if provoked. Their screams are quite jarring. A cat got in my yard and attacked my bunny once and her screams woke me up. She was pretty scared and I had to bring her inside and let her sleep in the bathroom. 

The fear is controllable. Its like fear of spiders you know, when they startle you. As long as I see them and they are calm I can actually pet them. I grew up with dogs and cats and have had several cats and rats. Cats, rats and dogs I know and I can see how they feel, need and want. I can pretty well predict what they are about to d. I see when they are not in the mood or getting annoyed, With rabbits I have no idea. Both the rabbits and the guinea pig are cute though.  ::):