Your pets pictures thread

Octopuss

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest need a cat?  In addition to our three family members, we have 5 feral/strays that were born in the woodpile next door that we've spent a year and a half socializing and teaching them to be human friendly.  They've all been neutered/spayed and vaccinated.  All 5 are actually "keepers" - socially aware, generous (no pushing at feeding times), and super friendly with each other.  In a year and a half, I've yet to see any real conflicts between any of them.  All are as sharp as needles, too, and 3 have learned by watching our indoor cats how to open the sliding screen windows to let themselves in.  Two of the others will jump onto the kitchen window to let us know that they would like some attention.

Eight cats is too much for anyone, even crazy cat-ladies.  They need homes.  Figure I have another nets cast now, that tossing one here can't hurt.

• 1 month later...

The dog can't even reach the brakes and still driving like a pro! How many DUI's though?

3 dogs and a alpaca? I hope the dogs don't get bullied too much!

SBFN

That isn't exactly a flattering image of your best pal. It's kind of scary!

Octo

I'm a sucker for these middle pictures. No even really a cat person, but damn is that middle one cute.

Does this mean we'll be seeing cats floating down the rivers of Skyrim?

Fallout 4 has cats, but I don't think they would last long with the radiation in that water. :;):

Don't give him funny ideas. He doesn't seem to be entirely right in the head as it is :P

I'll have you know, that if I enter an empty room, I'm the most normal person in there.

I already saw cats stretched out floating down that river stiff as a board. By the way, I power fist all cats I come across in Fallout 4. I'm a virtual cat-killing monster!

I'll have you know, that if I enter an empty room, I'm the most normal person in there.

I already saw cats stretched out floating down that river stiff as a board. By the way, I power fist all cats I come across in Fallout 4. I'm a virtual cat-killing monster!

Get rid of those filthy cats!

#DogLivesMatter