Help me figure stuff out? CTD

InfinityKage

Question

Hi. I'm new to modding as well as this site but I have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of post and I think i'm getting the hang of it quite well. I have quite a few mods installed and I'm using FNIS, SKYUI, Mod Organizer, and Loot and everything seems to load up and run just fine. But after playing for about 2-10 mins the game will just crash to desktop with no warning. I was wondering if anyone a little more experienced than me could help me out. If you need any info just tell me what and how. Thanks in advance.

List of mods I have installed. (and I think the load order... not sure...)

It won't let me load any of the stuff i found with the word Papyrus in it...

Edit: Added loadorder, modlist, and plugins.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

post-6789-0-43735300-1429967306_thumb.png

post-6789-0-16964500-1429967317_thumb.png

Edited by InfinityKage

15 answers to this question

The list you provided is sorry to say, useless. That is just the export to csv of all mods installed. I can't tell what is active or not active. You have to give us loadorder.txt, Modlist.txt and plugins.txt from the active profile.

That being said you have both EFF and AFT in the left pane. If both are active in your load order there may be a conflict there as they do the same things.

The list you provided is sorry to say, useless. That is just the export to csv of all mods installed. I can't tell what is active or not active. You have to give us loadorder.txt, Modlist.txt and plugins.txt from the active profile.

That being said you have both EFF and AFT in the left pane. If both are active in your load order there may be a conflict there as they do the same things.

Done.

Seems to be a hell of a lot in there as well. Make sure you're not over 255 overall plugins.

Total number of plugins is 216.

Removed both and reinstalled EFF. Gonna try that out.

Have you run that list through LOOT and/or TES5Edit?

I run Loot through MO every time I play. I use TES5 if needed.

Gonna try it out with the changes so far. I'll update in a moment.

Have you run that list through LOOT and/or TES5Edit?

By looking at the logs it would appear not.

All of the following can be found on the Wiki and searching these forums.

To start off I would use some sort of method to sort the load order and stick with it. The Sort button, Boss or Loot. Loot would be the best choice.

Look at the archives tab and make sure that MO in managing archives. Put a check in the box at the top if it is missing.

Scroll down the list and make sure all the .bsa files have a in them.

Back to the plugins tab you can uncheck the HighResTexturePack01.esp, HighResTexturePack02.esp and HighResTexturePack03.esp, but keep them in the load order so that when you sort plugins the corresponding BSAs will follow.

You might want to disable all your mods and just enable them in small blocks and test in game until something happens and go from there.

Modding this game does take time and should be done in small steps.

By looking at the logs it would appear not.

All of the following can be found on the Wiki and searching these forums.

To start off I would use some sort of method to sort the load order and stick with it. The Sort button, Boss or Loot. Loot would be the best choice.

Look at the archives tab and make sure that MO in managing archives. Put a check in the box at the top if it is missing.

Scroll down the list and make sure all the .bsa files have a in them.

Back to the plugins tab you can uncheck the HighResTexturePack01.esp, HighResTexturePack02.esp and HighResTexturePack03.esp, but keep them in the load order so that when you sort plugins the corresponding BSAs will follow.

You might want to disable all your mods and just enable them in small blocks and test in game until something happens and go from there.

Modding this game does take time and should be done in small steps.

I see. I've attached two new files to this post. One is when I run loot through MO and the other is when I use the sort button. Any ideas?

Look at the archives tab and make sure that MO in managing archives. Put a check in the box at the top if it is missing. (Done)

Scroll down the list and make sure all the .bsa files have a in them. (Done)

Back to the plugins tab you can uncheck the HighResTexturePack01.esp, HighResTexturePack02.esp and HighResTexturePack03.esp, but keep them in the load order so that when you sort plugins the corresponding BSAs will follow. (Done)

Done, done, and done.

Edited by InfinityKage