4 replies to this topic

#1 Holymartyr

Holymartyr

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hey, wanted to know if anyone else had the issue when using ENB's DOF (depth of field) that when they're riding horseback, the DOF filter focuses on your horse, and makes everything ahead that you're trying to look at to see where you're going blurry? AKA, how do I make the DOF filter bypass my horse (if you will) so the screen is not constantly blurry, except for me and my horse? P.S. Just did a clean install of Skyrim, and full esential STEP install (with a few other custom mods)

#2 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Use a better DOF, try the one from SkyRealism - ENB Evolved.

#3 Holymartyr

Holymartyr

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'm using the one from the ENB guide, the first one...er, Project ENB ( https://skyrim.nexus....com/mods/20781 ) Trying the one from SkyRealism Edit: Also, how do I jsut take out the DOF from one ENB setting to another? I can't just copy "enbeffectprepass.fx", can I?

#4 morphaus

morphaus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

try them all, no ENB is perfect for one person, every one love's differant things; change it your self maybe, Now its a none issuie. Use enb configurator, from nexus. ENB ALL DOWN TO TASTE. per person

#5 Holymartyr

Holymartyr

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I understand that, I was just trying to figure out how to change out different DOF settings. ENB Configurator does this? Or as I posted earlier, is it just as easy as copying "enbeffectprepass.fx"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users