Purity (by Laast)

Neovalen

• 4 weeks later...

Purity by Laast

Purity was previously a paid mod on the Steam Workshop. Laast decided to release this updated compilation on the Nexus (a classy move, imo) in thanks for the outpouring of support from some community members but this will be his final work for Skyrim.

Think what you will about the paywall, it's the authors who got burned by this fiasco and that's the saddest part of this whole thing. I can tell he is hurt from the tone of the description.

If someone wants to move this as a stand alone thread in the mod area please do, I cannot set a prefix on Tapatalk.

Any chance your thinking of adding this to the SR:LE set up? I'd love to be able to minimize the number of weather and water esp's by using this "all-in-one."

I've been using Pure Weather, really liking it, and worry about compatibility issues with my modified SR:LE set up, so would love someone more qualified to be the one to worry about it for me ^^;;

• 5 months later...

Bumping this just because Purity (at least from the video I've seen and some opinions here) looks good enough to have its own separate TESV install.  However, I too did not like seeing extra shrines introduced in stupid places...

Edited by Bandy

• 8 months later...