19 replies to this topic

#16 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

Hmmm... It appears that Fallout 3 version of Mod Organizer is a little confused about what files to "force-enable." I might want to make a bug report on that.

The workaround is simple. Go to Settings --> Workarounds and untick Force-enable game files. Then you can drag and drop it simply.

#17 DragoMorph

DragoMorph

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

That seems to have done the trick! Thank you!

#18 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

Hmmm... It appears that Fallout 3 version of Mod Organizer is a little confused about what files to "force-enable." I might want to make a bug report on that.

The workaround is simple. Go to Settings --> Workarounds and untick Force-enable game files. Then you can drag and drop it simply.

Actually it might be both Fallouts and the Oblivion version.

#19 zaraia

zaraia

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:45 PM

Oh God thank you, I spent ages trying to figure out what was wrong with my game (only ever used MO with Skyrim before and kind of jumped into this without too much research), and all I had to do was update MO and move Fallout - Invalidation.bsa up.

#20 MrWoozy

MrWoozy

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:48 AM

Oh God thank you, I spent ages trying to figure out what was wrong with my game (only ever used MO with Skyrim before and kind of jumped into this without too much research), and all I had to do was update MO and move Fallout - Invalidation.bsa up.

Exactly my thought. Tortured my SSD with reinstalling and juggled arround my LO.

Glad that's solved. Problem was with Fallout New Vegas btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users