Delinquent Master Errors in Wrye Bash - STEP Extended + REGS

Monkee

Question

Hi there,

I just finished installing STEP Extended + REGS, following every advices given on the website but I have a problem when trying to rebuild the Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash.

The software "says":

Delinquent Master Errors

ETaC -Complete NoSnow Patch.esp

• Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.estp

• UniqueBorderGates-All.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

• aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp

• UniqueBorderGates-All.esp

FarmhouseChimneysMaS.esp

• MoonAndStar_MAS.esp

I launched BOSS through MO before trying this (launching the BOSS Gui and then clicking on Run BOSS, I don't know if it's the right way).

I'm not sure what to do know, I'm quite afraid of breaking everything actually.

Also another thing that is troubling me: when installing "Moon and Star" during the REGS setup, it says

Place Skyrim Distance Overhaul after Moon and Star, or use MO to hide the conflicting files from the Moon and Star mod.

But then Skyrim Distance Overhaul need to be in the beginning of the list to get overwritten by others (if i understand the Conflicting Graphics part properly) so I moved Moon and Star on top of it whereas the REGS guide recommend to keep REGS mods at the end of the list so what should I do?

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edited by Monkee

11 answers to this question

Yeah... go to LOOT. Dunno that it will solve ALL your problems, but it will likely get you started.

On a slightly related note, what the heck IS REGS anyhow? I keep seeing references to it, but... well, everyone kind of just assumes everyone else already knows what it is...

REGS is in fact "A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim".

Ok I had another profile in MO just for STEP and actually there is also the mods for REGS included, just not ticked and in alphabetical order.

But the bizarre thing though is that MO doesn't have LOOT, Wrye Bash and the others "installed" in it anymore...

I think I'm just going to start again from scratch with SRLE this time. :turned:

The easiest way to handle the Moon and Star issue is to hide the files Moon and Star provide that overwrite SDO. You can do that via the conflicts window in MO

When I'm in the conflicts windos in MO, I can't hide the files and if I go in the Filetree, I have only the .bsa and .esp inside...

Edited by Monkee

On a slightly related note, what the heck IS REGS anyhow? I keep seeing references to it, but... well, everyone kind of just assumes everyone else already knows what it is...

In the forum window you will often see acronyms with a line of dots underneath, such as this example of REGS. Mousing over that will reveal a tooltip that shows what that acronym stands for.

REGS is in fact "A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim".

Ok I had another profile in MO just for STEP and actually there is also the mods for REGS included, just not ticked and in alphabetical order.

But the bizarre thing though is that MO doesn't have LOOT, Wrye Bash and the others "installed" in it anymore...

I think I'm just going to start again from scratch with SRLE this time. :turned:

When I'm in the conflicts windos in MO, I can't hide the files and if I go in the Filetree, I have only the .bsa and .esp inside...

From the couple of posts you've made so far I think there may be issues with your MO setup. Could you post here in spoiler tags your ModOrganizer.ini and your mo_interface.log?

Ah yes of course. You'd need to unpack that bsa file. I unpack them as a matter of course, and didn't think that others may not. :) 

Two Ways:

1) If you don't just want to unpack all of the bsa's then you go to the archives tab on MO, find the relevant bsa, right click on it and select to unpack. You'll be asked to specify a destination folder, choose the relevant mod's folder in Mod Organizer/mods. It'll do its thing and you can then interact with the individual files that were in the bsa.

2) Set up MO to automatically unpack bsa's on your OK. SRLE mentions how to do that. If you choose to do this, I don't unpack the bsa's in the unofficial patches or the ones in the optimized  textures mods from the nexus. 

If you're not 100% confident, I'd suggest you go with 1). and only unpack bsa's if you need to for hiding files etc.

There's reasons for and against unpacking bsa's. But that's a discussion for another thread.