What other games are you playing?

Octopuss

Life is not just about Skyrim, and I am sure most people here play something else as well. Let's hear it.

What have you been playing on at least semi-regular basis in the last few months?

For me it's Battlefield 4 most of the time, but I also bought Farming Simulator 15 and Cities Skylines. As obscure as FS is, it's actually pretty damn funny and relaxing game.

I also bought DayZ last august, but it's way too alpha (I knew what I was buying though), so I'll wait a few months before I give it another shot.

I have a ton of games that I need to play. On a semi-regular basis though, I play X-com (modded) and Torchlight II.

Game that I have which I need to play: Deus Ex: Human Evolution, FNV (I'm wanting to mod this but don't have the time right now), Half-life 2, Hitman: Absolution, Metro 2033, The Witch 2 (started but quickly found that I needed a controller using a keyboard/mouse is insane), Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and Dragon Age: Origins (started several times and have gotten really far several time but never finished the game).

Right now, mostly games on PbP. As for actual video games, I'm currently trying to play Bioshock 1, and looking into playing modded XCOM. There are a ton of games that I'd want to play, but never got around to doing so.

There are actually only two mods I use for XCOM and would highly recommend:

TwisTs SweetFX - This is just for graphics and provides are much better experience. I tried several SweetFX presets, but landed on this as being one of the better ones...if not the best one. (subject to opinion)

YAXO (yet another XCOM overhaul) - This is an overhaul that will make the game much harder but strikes to also balance it out. You can read the entire list of changes on the mod page, but I highly agree with the majority of them after playing the game through once without it. If you haven't played it once without this mod, I would suggest you do, simply to get familiar with the game first. Then install this mod, and be prepared to fail! Tip: max out your soldiers when this mod is installed! Since healing times are extended, you'll find yourself with not enough soldiers to complete your missions! That is why I'm currently stuck on a level and will probably have to restart the game. :ermm:

XCOM Long War mod is pretty damn good, though I haven't played in quite awhile.

Games recently played (no particular order):

* Battlefield 4

* Battlefield: Hardline

* The Witcher (Modded)

* Dragon Age: Inquisition

Once Witcher 3 comes out I imagine it will basically replace all of the above until I finish it. Then later in the year, Star Wars Battlefront will scratch the multiplayer itch.

Planning to get GTA:V once it hits the bargain bin since I already own it on PS3.

I play Starcraft II, League of Legends occasionally, this game called Good Game Empire is fun to mess with every few hours. I'll be working on my Skyrim setup and installing some other games in the next week or so, then I have a six week course and after that I'm off for the rest of the summer.