• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onlyanagger

onlyanagger

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

This is the first mod aside from unofficial patches and RaceMenu that I've tried to install, so I don't know if it's just limited to SkyUI. Attempting to install fails and displays two pop-ups. The first says, "Could not load BAPI library: D:\Games\Modding Tools\Mod Organizer\NCC\data\boss32.dll." Then, after clicking okay on that one, "installation failed (errorcode 5)." This is on Mod Organizer v1.3.4 and I really don't have a clue about why I can't get it to work. I'm happy to provide any information and I can attach a log file if necessary (I would do it from the start but I'm not sure where I would find such a file, if logs for installation errors even exist). 

#2 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

Try the solution offered here in a report in the Bug Genie.

#3 onlyanagger

onlyanagger

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

Hey! Thanks for the response. Unfortunately replacing the .dll with the one in that dropbox did not work. I guess I'll have to manually install it and hope I don't run into this problem in the future with other mods. Thanks for your help and if anyone else has any ideas please share!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, boss32, skyui, install, bapi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users