Getting an error when attempting to install SkyUI in MO

onlyanagger

Question

This is the first mod aside from unofficial patches and RaceMenu that I've tried to install, so I don't know if it's just limited to SkyUI. Attempting to install fails and displays two pop-ups. The first says, "Could not load BAPI library: D:\Games\Modding Tools\Mod Organizer\NCC\data\boss32.dll." Then, after clicking okay on that one, "installation failed (errorcode 5)." This is on Mod Organizer v1.3.4 and I really don't have a clue about why I can't get it to work. I'm happy to provide any information and I can attach a log file if necessary (I would do it from the start but I'm not sure where I would find such a file, if logs for installation errors even exist). 

2 answers to this question

Hey! Thanks for the response. Unfortunately replacing the .dll with the one in that dropbox did not work. I guess I'll have to manually install it and hope I don't run into this problem in the future with other mods. Thanks for your help and if anyone else has any ideas please share!