Game Colors Washe Out .. too bright

DocHammoc

Question

Hello, I've been following the guide now for months and have been running game between sections with great success.  I just completed the last few sections and also went back and updated, removed, added mods changed since I started.

Now the game looks horrible!  Interiors and out are bright and washed out.  Not playable.  I assume this is ENB related or possibly DynDOLOD related.  Removing the later did not change anything and removing the former crashed the game (I didn't rebuild dynamic patches which is likely why).

Thoughts?

Anything to speed up my troubleshooting would be great.

6 answers to this question

Yeah, except it looked bad with Effects enabled, good disabled.  I expect have 7 Beta3 installed wrong or missing some drastic setting.  Worse case I can try reverting back to version 6

[[File:Enb_2015_05_07_01_09_20_96.png|200px|thumb|left|Helgen ENB problem]]

Yes, except game looks "white" when Effects are *Enabled* .. so Vanilla is what looks better at the moment.  Something is installed or configured wrong with ENB 7 Beta 3.  I suppose I could go back to version 6 if I cant figure it out.  I uploaded a pict but not sure how to link to it ...

[File:Enb_2015_05_07_01_09_20_96.png]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.