Confused about User Interface Section

Because the section is listed as "under construction", I'm not entirely sure how to approach it. Do I still install the mods that are listed? 

What is the easiest, most user-friendly way to handle this section? I don't need to have any of the mods listed that I know of, unless the FNV MCM comes into play with mods further in the guide.

This has got me stuck as I don't want to proceed and make mistakes I'll regret later. Please let me know what to do.

Yes, you should install all the mods that are listed. Portions if the guides are often under construction, but they are intended to be used. You can ignore some of the mods in this section if you don't want them, but there are several of them that are needed by other mods in the guide. The MCM mod, for example, is used by a bunch of mods that are not in the UI section of the guide.

Thanks guys. I guess my issue is like, "which of these mods are under construction". The guide is not clear to the newcomer (this is my first time modding FNV) why it says that the section is only for advanced users to "try and make work". It made me think that perhaps the whole UI section was potentially broken for the time being. As it appears this isn't the case, which of the mods make it so difficult or risky?

It's the guide that is under construction, not the mods, so there could be future changes that might impact on the set up.

However, following the guide in the order it is presented should not be too difficult and you will end up with a fully functioning UI with all the 'bells and whistles'.

The reason this part of the set up might be tricky is due to all those mods making changes to the same set of files and the need to install correctly and use UIO to make sure. In times past these were the most difficult parts of any mod set up and since the UI is always the area where errors are first seen, modding it was once a pain in the @$$.

Yeah, I definitely see that now. I thought that EssArrBee was recommending that neophyte FNV modders not tackle the UI section or something. I was like "but I recognize a lot of this from Skyrim... surely I'll be fine?" and of course, you and others were correct and it's all good.

Very cool stuff for this game so far. Did not know!