RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE (by Gamwich)

aaltair

Bloody:

Bloody.jpg

Rustic:

Rustic.jpg

Personally, Bloody Dragon Bones looks much more like a fresh bloody/charred corpse. Both images were of the 4k versions of their respective mods - previous compare was 2k bloody vs 4k rustic.

Rustic obviously has the better skeleton bone texture though, I will give it that much. So really its a toss up, wish the rustic blood didn't look dry.

• 2 months later...

Trying to load a save with a dragon is such a nightmare. The skeleton is floating in the air whenever I load up the saves to take compares. I just did as best as I could by shooting the skull and the neck where that blood and flesh is most prominent. 

Blood and flesh->flesh only->clean

k7ak7S3.jpg9iRXsJM.jpgZXPhssb.jpgMFHByzE.jpg0xiMZes.jpgpwd1gP8.jpg

There's no flesh on the head so that shot doesn't help for the second compare, but the head does let you see the full texture.

Personally, meh. The clean version is okay, those blood and flesh options though... eww. While standing back away from the skeleton they look pretty good. You do get up close to them to loot the suckers though, so I guess they need to look good when standing in front of them.

The ground is from the dragon crashing into the ground and doing that sliding thing. I don't think anyone has ever redone that texture.

Oh! That makes sense now. Yeah, that texture is really bad and I was going to send in a request to the author of Skyrim HD to fix it in his next release.

The ground is from the dragon crashing into the ground and doing that sliding thing. I don't think anyone has ever redone that texture.

Guess it's time to ask Gamwich to expand on the mod then ::D:

The texture is horrible. I don't even understand how they achieved to make it look that bad.

Yeah, it's all sorts of awful and you'd think that the landscape overhauls would fix this to make it match the landscapes; however, it's not technically a landscape texture since it's not in the landscape folder. I don't even know the name of that texture or I'd try to kill it with vengeful anger without remorse!

Personally, meh. The clean version is okay, those blood and flesh options though... eww. While standing back away from the skeleton they look pretty good. You do get up close to them to loot the suckers though, so I guess they need to look good when standing in front of them.

I don't like the blood/flesh version either.