171 replies to this topic

#166 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:11 PM

Unfortunately there will not be a guide when 3.2 hits (in 3-4 days!!!). I will be posting a notice on the main guide page, noting which parts of the guide are incompatible with the new release. There will be more holes as mods need to be updated to the new version.

I may in the future migrate the guide to a google doc or something of the sort. STEP staff have indicated that while the guides themselves will go down, the forums will stay. Any updates on a new TTW 3.X+ guide will be advertised in this thread.

#167 ShadowFyre

ShadowFyre

Prisoner

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:04 PM

Cool, can't wait for the updated 3.2 TTW Guide!

#168 djbauer

djbauer

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:42 AM

Commenting to keep track with 3.2

#169 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:55 AM

Commenting to keep track with 3.2

Clicking "Follow this topic" at the top right of the page has the same effect without needing to post a message. I'm not trying to discourage you from posting... I just mentioned it in case it may be useful in the future.

#170 ShadowFyre

ShadowFyre

Prisoner

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:41 AM

Clicking "Follow this topic" at the top right of the page has the same effect without needing to post a message. I'm not trying to discourage you from posting... I just mentioned it in case it may be useful in the future.

Thanks hadn't realized that.

#171 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:28 AM

Thanks to Pickysaurus from the Nexus team for reaching out to me. I have copied over a very WIP guide here: https://wiki.nexusmo...lds_of_Tomorrow It will still be a couple months until everything is tidy (and patches are made) but this gives the guide a home. I will keep this active as the main thread for any questions.

Edited by Adonis_VII, 27 November 2018 - 01:28 AM.

#172 ShadowFyre

ShadowFyre

Prisoner

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:07 AM

Thanks to Pickysaurus from the Nexus team for reaching out to me. I have copied over a very WIP guide here: https://wiki.nexusmo...lds_of_Tomorrow It will still be a couple months until everything is tidy (and patches are made) but this gives the guide a home. I will keep this active as the main thread for any questions.

Are you going to be making a completely new guide for TTW 3.2, or just updating your current guide to work with it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout_NV, fallout_nv, ttw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users