Does Requiem still work with STEP?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game seems to run without the patch, I'm just worried that as soon as I try to start wyrmstooth, ym save wil lget corrupted by something nad die.

It won't be corrupted or anything, it's just that if you play wyrmstooth without the patch, it won't be leveled and might end up being too hard (or too easy)

Should do, strictly speaking you can increase your follower number just by making adjustments to the bashed patch tweaks. It all depends of now much functionality you want. It does work straight out of the box and I know it has no problems with pretty much anything.

::):

LINK

Edited by Smile44

Ignore this~ I was going to make a post about EFF, but decided to jsut use FCO and Simple followers. Thanks everyone for your help, I should be alright for now, but will add any issues I come across to this thread, both so smile is aware of them, and to maybe get some help.

Edited by Exibitions

I read that this was a problem from not following the STEP pack instructions on maknig a bashed patch, but the requiem list tells me not to use those settings for a bash patch, to use different ones so it doesnt break requiem.

EDIT: I tried to run the bashed patch with the correcet settigns from STEP, didnt fix the issue. Luckily I made a backup before I did, so I can revert to the requiem recommended settings.  I know immersive armors changes what those two wear, but I don't have immersive armors.

Edited by Exibitions