Little Things (by ramccoid and hishutup)

hishutup

This thread is for discussion about the all-in-one mod installer. For discussion about the individual mods, please post in the adjacent mod topics.

Mod Source:
LITTLE THINGS by ramccoid and hishutup

I hate the title but the mod is a compilation of every mod except Webs, because it has a successor.

The installer took too long to write but here it is.

It includes options for 256, 512, 1024, 2048 resolutions and pretty much every optional.
DOOR
SOUL
SPRAY
DROPS and drops V1 and V1 alt
MIST
OIL
ELECTRIFY
RIPPLES
STEAM
CLOUDS
ATMOSPHERE
RAIN
AURORA
STARS
SNOW
LEAVES
DANDELION SEEDS
DUST
WEBS extended

Whoever made the installer did a really poor job. They probably put it together in about 2 minutes by the looks of things.

Whoever made the installer did a really poor job. They probably put it together in about 2 minutes by the looks of things.

So you criticize someone else's work without supporting it or explaining what is done incorrectly. You are one of those users that use the famous "its broke, fix it." lines.

Im open to critic but please provide a reason.

It definitely didnt take 2 minutes, 9hours maybe.

I knew you were but I wasnt going to leave that comment here un-responded to.

I dont really appreciate non-constructive criticism and Im kinda surprised that others haven't been annoyed by it.

Joking is fine and all but what you said can look very bad if people dont know the whole story.

People know my sense of humour is really black, kind of like Ess, but not quite as tasteful. I endorsed the mod some time ago, mostly because you said it took you 8 hours. Respect.

Do I make a lot of jokes about death? I didn't realize that. I always thought I was dry and blue, but I did grow up on a steady diet of George Carlin standup and Monty Python.

I'm guessing that this would be a better candidate for testing than than all of ram's mods individually unless we only use one or two. I do like compilations though. I gave finals the past week and have all my grades in this week, so I should be free again quite soon and will take a lot at this pack then :thumbsup: .