SR:LE Sample Images 5/17/2015

Thanks for a great guide. My current setup is SR:LE + REGS + MMO. Here is my screenshot on nexus. Vividian ENB Vivid 6.521 - Performance / Brighter interior version

Interior lighting is perfect for me

What is the UI on the right hand side, some sort of item degradation mod?

Double rainbow!

If it seems a little bright, that's what it looks like with Better Vampire's night vision... I tend to forget about turning it off come daylight.

StPCg2E.jpg

I think that's pretty awesome, especially including the fact that you caught a dragon in your glimpse of the rainbow.

Edited by Kedavix

These are some truly mesmerizing screenshots...SR:LE makes for a breathtaking experience. On a side note, Mind if I ask what mod the little green bar above the compass is from? I don't recognize it.

EDIT: Also the crescent moon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Where's that from?

Edited by Cameron9428

These are some truly mesmerizing screenshots...SR:LE makes for a breathtaking experience. On a side note, Mind if I ask what mod the little green bar above the compass is from? I don't recognize it.

EDIT: Also the crescent moon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Where's that from?

The Crecent Moon is iNeed telling me I need to sleep. Not sure what you mean by the green bar above the compass though? Unless I'm blind (which I might be).

The Crecent Moon is iNeed telling me I need to sleep. Not sure what you mean by the green bar above the compass though? Unless I'm blind (which I might be).

My mistake, it was only green in Geheiligt's double rainbow screenshot. It's the narrow bar above the compass in your screens. It seems to change colors in your screens, too (though it's usually some shade of blue). Maybe it's a health bar for a companion? Anyway I was just curious :p

• 8 months later...