SKSE is not working with MO (game freeze in menu)

Khadi

Question

Yes, yes, i know, there is alot problems like this, but i just didn't find mine. When i launch skse by MO i get this:

T9I0RWI.jpg

I can't even... And game is frozen, i can't do anything. On the other hand if i run skse normaly, then it works.

It's my first try with MO, i switched from nexus mod manger because i'm playing on like 400<mods, but at the moment i have installed only skse and skyui. So, can anyone help? Did i do something wrong?

11 answers to this question

Well, I'm Pole, so the game is in polish by the default, and i always downloaded every mod in english version, and it worked fine with nexus mod manager. I never had any problems with that. But i will check it.

Edit:

Yeah, so i changed game language to english, and now it crashes just as it starts up. I can't even see the main menu. Well, looks like i will have to stick to nexus mod manger. Shame though.

Edited by Khadi

I did one more test. I run SKSE with no other mods in skyrim normaly. And it works. Then i run SKSE via MO, again with no other mods. I even did't have the skyui. And i have again the problem i described in first post. So it's definitely nothing related to wrong mod order or such, 'cos there were no mods installed, only the SKSE

Edited by Khadi