Phinix Natural ENB

frihyland

Version 1.36 is up:

- Updated for ENB v0.136. Adjusted day/night transitions to suit the new methods; sunsets and sunrises now look more natural.

Version 1.37: (going strong with updates)

- Completely re-mixed day/night detector with new sky settings. Dawn and dusk are now MUCH more realistic than any previous version.

- Brightened nights a bit and re-balanced clouds and sky both day and night.

- Re-balanced interiors to new detector settings.

Edit: Well.. version 1.38 is already announced as a major overhaul in line with latest enbseries 0.138 ^^'

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, playing with this ENB is amazing. It was just updated for the latest ENB v0.149.

Here's what changed:

Version 140

Completely rebuilt for the latest ENB v0.148. Includes Sky Lighting, improved SSAO, and vastly superior overal appearance.

NVIDIA users: The 313.96 beta drivers officially correct the "flickering" problem, and are stable to download. Do NOT apply the enbeffect.fx "fix" as it seriously damages color balance.

Version 140b

Corrected issue in PNENB.esp that was causing some cell water levels to be set wrong (CK issue).

Updated for compatibility with the latest ENB v0.149.

I've been using with COT and RLO and on top of the current 2.2.1, and Vurt's Punish your machine edition and Pannonian's uncompressed 2K mountain and rocks textures. The FPS drop is actually worth it, since you'll just be standing around looking up at mountains and forests.

• 1 year later...

I used this enb for a bit, but sadly performance was in the teens for me. Now, the real rub is that Phinix Enb is way under-stated in its execution. I mean, if I am going to rip the heart out of my GPU to run it, by Shor, I want something to show for it!

Something sweet and saturated with all the eye candy glistening goodness!

So, yeah, it's tough being cheap, but cheap is how I feel.

So, I moved on, and saw other enb's.

• 1 month later...

I think this is a nice ENB, but the default is maybe a little bit chilly/cold. It adds a slight light blue or greenish tint compared to vanilla. TechAngel85 mentions a warm preset. Is that still available?

Performance wise there is little difference between this one and Vividian.

• 2 weeks later...

Great ENB, the was my go to ENB before Seasons.  Performance was fine on my rig and I thought the "bleakness" more in-line with the vanilla colors thans Seasons.  Although Seasons is better I think in almost every other way, the game just looks better with it.  But if the mood has me, Phinix is awesome!