v2.2.9.2 Development

TechAngel85

Or, if all options from the MCM are relying on a global variable, you could also set their default value to something else (a STEP recommanded value) by adjusting this global variable in the STEP patch.

I've removed some mods that users tagged for testing that were very unlikely to make the cut if added to official testing. I made these decisions based on mod content and user feedback in the topics.

What about Not So Fast? I thought that mod was accepted, we were just debating Core or Extended.

EDIT: Wait, I'm seeing it without a testing tag in one place and without it in another. Weird.

Yeah, I think that is what it does. Like those annoying ones when your health/magika/stamina get low for the first time. They all pause the game, sot it's super annoying. I haven't tested it out yet, but that isn't exactly something that people would lie about.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just FYI since I'e moved to Windows 10 and reformatted and rearranged all my drives and storage I'll be installing Skyrim anew using STEP 2.2.9.1 and I'll be able to help with some 2.2.9.2 mod testing if need be. I'll let you know when I'm done, I still have some stuff to sort out in my OS before I'll start installing mods, but it will be soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...