Hearthfire Extended (by Kinaga)

EssArrBee

Discussion thread:

Hearthfire Extended by Kinaga

Wiki Link

This mod looks great. Very lore-friendly as well.

Adds a bunch of additional items for you to craft for your hearthfire home. Stuff like beehives, a windmills, a well, butter churn, and more.

Hearthfire was pretty lackluster, so something that can make it better is a godsend. This may even be STEP Extended territory if it doesn't go over the top.

• 2 weeks later...

So far it sounds pretty good. I haven't tried it yet, I figure I'll wait for an apparent bug to get fixed along with Dawnguard being added to this mod. Not to mention that this also allows you to use the Hearthfire planters with ingredients from Dawnguard and Dragonborn which I don't know why weren't added officially. It also lets me take a mod off my mod list, which is nice.

I installed this a few days ago to give it a try and I am part way through building Lakeview Manor, so far nothing nasty has jumped out and bit me but yeah gods Hearthfire is dull compared to the better house mods.

Very dull! So dull that I'm planning on expanding on one of my favorite player home mods to bring it some new life.

Marked for Testing.

Thanks for that Tech. Dont wanna give up our pretty lighting, now do we?

EDIT: After checking, due to a few other meta rules I have in place from the install, it's already in that condition. No issues.

Edited by Shadriss

ELE is weighted, so it sorts after everything that has a lower weight. Just about every mod is 0, so it sorts after them. I think the only things in STEP with higher weight is STEP Patches, Bashed Patch, SkyProc, and maybe DynDOLOD

ELE is weighted, so it sorts after everything that has a lower weight. Just about every mod is 0, so it sorts after them. I think the only things in STEP with higher weight is STEP Patches, Bashed Patch, SkyProc, and maybe DynDOLOD

Well LOOT is sorting this mod after ELE for me which according to xEdit is undoing some of the lighting values and setting them back to vanilla. This is why I mentioned it.