Hearthfire Extended (by Kinaga)

EssArrBee

• 4 months later...

After playing with this for some considerable time, I'm recommending it for STEP:Extended. I don't feel there is anything wrong with the vanilla implementation. This mod simply adds more options and features, so I'm inclined to put it in Extended rather than Core. The new options and features this mod does add are seamlessly integrated into the game. It's integrated so well, you would never know this wasn't in the vanilla game if you hadn't played both.

Is Jaxonz Positioner needed in order to take full advantage of this mod?

No, the placement of the extras are predetermined like they are in vanilla.

I agree with you Tech. I used this mod quite a bit before I took a break and everything it adds feels seamless with the game. Made me spend time with HF, which is surprising.

Vote for Extended.

With that...

Accepted for STEP:Extended v2.2.9.2. Legendary version. Early adopters, install Cutting Room Floor patch until we determine if we'll cover this with the STEP Patches or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one quick question for those who installed it.

In the file description on Nexus, it says there's no dirty edit it has already been cleaned and LOOT will report it as such.

However, LOOT gives me an error, saying there's one ITM.

Do I clean it anyway, or do I ignore the message completely?  I wonder if it's the same itm record mentionned in the description of something else...

• 4 weeks later...

I can't get Hearthfire Extended to run - could this be of the 1 dirty ITM ?

When arriving at the last bits of modding and I need to sort my masters in TES5 I keep getting a "Line 2207 NVMN does not exist" error from the Heartfire Extended.

So I think I should clean that 1 ITM ? 

Thank you for any feedback :)

I can't get Hearthfire Extended to run - could this be of the 1 dirty ITM ?

When arriving at the last bits of modding and I need to sort my masters in TES5 I keep getting a "Line 2207 NVMN does not exist" error from the Heartfire Extended.

So I think I should clean that 1 ITM ? 

Thank you for any feedback :)

You shouldn't clean that ITM. It says not to on the mod page. Also, you shouldn't be sorting masters on an entire load order. Zilav (author of xEdit) has stated that it's dangerous.

You shouldn't clean that ITM. It says not to on the mod page. Also, you shouldn't be sorting masters on an entire load order. Zilav (author of xEdit) has stated that it's dangerous.

Thank you for the feedback Tech,

Was following SR-LE instructions...

Open TES5Edit in Mod Organizer and click [OK].Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".

Appreciate the detailed reply.

Edited by Ogham