Problems with my 'skeleton'

Hey guys, so i managed to complete the Fear and Loathing in New Vegas guide today and it seems like everything but my skeleton is working as intended (for now). This is my problem: https://imgur.com/a/BoaY1

I tried to fix this for a few hours but couldn't manage to figure out whats causing this.

Any help would be really appreciated!  :unworthy:

Edit: I also tried this fix:

• Note: If black bars are showing on male bodies in game, try ticking or unticking the BSA for Roberts Males. If that does not work check that no other mod than aMidianBorn Book of Water, ALR - Aptom's Legion Retextured, Ghouls Hires retexture, or Wasteland clothing Hires retexture overwrite Roberts Males.

Roberts Male Body doesn't have a BSA in my Filetree and no other mod than those mentioned above is overwriting Roberts Males.

Edited by Ragemoody

@predator42393n

Okay so i did what you suggested and travelled around for a bit. I actually managed to spot another issue: People who do not have white skin DO have a white face! Everything else seems to be okay tho.

Edit: 

There is a minor issue with AI implementation that is being addressed. Read this post and see if the steps outlined fix the issue, if it is BSA related.

It worked! Thank you so much!!  :gnome:  :gnome:

Edited by Ragemoody

The old white face on a black body issue? That can be fixed by setting bLoadFaceGenEGTFiles to 1 in the inis. I have it in both inis to be safe. If it's not there just type it in.

This worked as well, thank you! However, i ran into another problem. It looks like something is wrong with the eyes from FCO. I looked for some fixes on FCO's nexus page but couldn't manage to find a working one yet. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Edit: Okay it looks like NVR3 has conflicts with FCO eyes. Putting FCO below NVR3 in my load order fixed it. Are there any known conflicts i should know about if i keep it that way?

Edited by Ragemoody

Another option is to go to the conflicts tab on the NVR3 mods and checking for anything from FCO that overwrites NVR3 with respect to eyes. If there's anything there, (and there will be) try hiding those files.

(This is assuming you preferred the NVR3 look to the FCO look. It's a bit of a judgement call. If you're happy with FCO under NVR3 and all works happily for you like that then just go with that)

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

Apparently the author of FCO has fixed the eyes problem with custom races, for his next update, when ever that is coming out, however I'm unsure if that would fix this particular problem. From what I understand it has to do with the texture itself and how he put two eyes on a single texture, where as most custom races only have one eye on a single texture, thats why it looks like there are two eyes in each eye socket.

Edited by predator42393n

Another option is to go to the conflicts tab on the NVR3 mods and checking for anything from FCO that overwrites NVR3 with respect to eyes. If there's anything there, (and there will be) try hiding those files.

(This is assuming you preferred the NVR3 look to the FCO look. It's a bit of a judgement call. If you're happy with FCO under NVR3 and all works happily for you like that then just go with that)

I tried this fix and it seems like everything is working as intended now. Thanks to all of you for your help!

Oh and i'm sorry this is not in the support forum. I somehow failed to see it.