I can see that ... I did not examine this one closely ... what about adding code to remove underlines from links within these cols as we do in the INI Settings entry pages?

That would be done on the INI Guide\Custom TOC template, which I do not think needs to be experimental either.

Also, that is impossible to do without the CSS extension, unless you care to add a class to the wiki css that removes the text-decoration:underline from a:link

That would be done on the INI Guide\Custom TOC template, which I do not think needs to be experimental either.

Also, that is impossible to do without the CSS extension, unless you care to add a class to the wiki css that removes the text-decoration:underline from a:link

Exactly.

This is why I want to explore the limits of our ability to use site styes over templates, templates over HTML markup styles.

Style sheets should provide everything look/feel as a first priority, and then templates can handle things more having to do with content and layout and whatever else impractical for style sheets.

I updated this template and the OP to reflect.

It's a good template, and I just wanted to incorporate some minor embellishments to aid with look and usage. Also updated Skyrim INI guides to use. Will do the same for ENB INI guides next.

If that is ever the case, then we can create that variant of this template by simply copying for that purpose. I wanted to name it according to the purpose it serves now. We should create other templates to aid editors in adhering to standards (take a look at Template:Fc now, fe). Proton had created v1, and I modified it just a bit.

Proton also created templates for our Changelog formatted text. (see Template:Moved, fe). We should be implementing more of this stuff ... also see Template:Tl

• 5 years later...