Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (by Shurah)

EssArrBee

@Shurah I am currently at page 19 of 36 on your posts thread on Nexus, you are a saint, I have already lost it over the sheer number of people asking can you make a patch for ETaC.

I seem to be seeing a clustering of guards and other NPCs on the steps of Jorrvaskr at times, not sure if this is a potential issue.

• +1 1

If I understand well, she is now your steward, right?

Can you send your mod list please? It might be useful for me to try to understand where the problem comes from.

As promised, here it is: https://copy.com/oUh0KNAf2IFPN1hp

Keep in mind, in the Modlist file, the mods with "+" next to them are the mods which are active in my profile. The ones with "-" next to them are not active.

NPCs clustering occurs when you use the wait menu. It's a vanilla bug which may become more obvious with my mod.

Not sure there is something about Jorrvaskr, currently with Lydia and she seem to want to go to Jorrvaskr rather than follow me up to Dragons Reach. I can screenshot the behaviour if you like?

Open Cities Skyrim no currently running:
Dawn of Skyrim Whiterun,

Carlotta's stall fix which does move the browse marker for the stall in that area slightly and has a load order 98 of ICAIO is loaded at 55.
I haven't seen that behaviour from Lydia before and as I said I seem to see quite a few NPCs on the steps and during a Vampire attack I found a cluster of guards there.

The only thing missing is Amren and his wife arguing. They don't seem to come out of their house.

The scene between Amren & Saffir can only occur between 8am & 8pm. All the scenes have been tested, so I know that it doesn't come from my mod. This bug is usually induced by mods such as Holiday, Wet & Cold or Run for your lives.

Not sure there is something about Jorrvaskr, currently with Lydia and she seem to want to go to Jorrvaskr rather than follow me up to Dragons Reach. I can screenshot the behaviour if you like?

A video or a more accurate description will be more usefull. If Lydia can't join you when you are in Dragonsreach, it means that you have a mod which break my navmeshes.

If you have NPCs gathering themselves at the same place and not moving during several hours, it's also caused by a mod which break my navmeshes.

The article about CAIO's compatibility should be now complete: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50303/?

I can confirm you that the problem doesn't come from stall fix.

If you use the "wait menu" while you are in a highly populated cell, you'll get a bunch of NPCs appearing at the same place, but it will take only a few seconds for them to scatter. This is a vanilla bug present since the 11/11/11, the riften's guards in post near "Mistveil Keep" are a infamous example.

A new version has been uploaded.

By the way, I saw that GDO is part of the STEP core, my plugin is also a serious alternative to GDO for information.

Edited by shurah
  • +1 1

Unless you like to talk with the guards, there is low interest to use GDO, because most of the guards will ignore you, except if there is high bounty on your head.

Edited by shurah
  • +1 1

GDO changes the a lot of stuff the guards say when you pass by or from the daedric weapons you have or the quests you've completed. Since you do a lot of running by them in game it can really make a difference over an entire playthrough. I thought that Immersive Citizens didn't really touch the guards a whole lot, so it wouldn't matter if we kept GDO. I guess I could be wrong though.