XCOM 2

Neovalen

This game is tough as nails compared to EU/EW. I don't know if you've played yourself yet but it's so easy to get slaughtered on the higher difficulty levels.

The bigger XCOM guys on YouTube make it look easy sometimes but I assure you its not... lol. :)

Getting killed by a flashbanged enemy at long range behind full cover can and does happen (10% or so shot).

Gopher completely lost during the tutorial! Haha!

This is not that surprising though. His first try on XCOM is a fail as well. He eventually came back to it and did better, but lets just say this type of game is not is forte.

i was watching live and his rants always make me laugh to hard

• 1 month later...

My, how I hate these types of games:

aWD5yQWyJiP72.gif

uwT1r0N0O39vi.gif

I guess if you like Cookie Clicker, getting angry, and sitting in waiting rooms - this is the game for you.  ::P:

So is anyone still playing this? You all seemed excited, then after it dropped, nothing. Was it a dud? 

Edited by Guest

I absolutely love this game, too busy playing it every day to comment. 100+ hours in, many campaigns. Must buy imo, especially after the first patch that was released a few days ago. First expac this month. :)

Takes EU and improves it in every way, imo.