• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very confused as to how this plays with AmidianBorn as it appears both mods cover the armor although they are set out in different file structures.

As far as I can see, AmidianBorn has its armor in textures/armor/draugr structure,

Whilst Draugr by Kajuan has its armor in textures/actors/draugr.

How should I install/Is this an issue meaning the need for some tweaking?

Sorry if I'm being a ******.

Install it overwriting AMB.

OK thanks Tech, this would mean placing Draugr in the Clothing & Equipment mod group section rather than Characters & Creatures based on the current S.T.E.P. set-up. Of course it is possible to add AmidianBorn's Creature file individually into the former mod group, separate from the others and allow Draugr mod to be placed below it.

Also, my head is still perplexed as to why both mods retexture the armor but place the textures in different folder structures.

As I remember Vanilla Skyrim does not make the Draugr armor playable. Does AmidianBorn change this by actually adding the armor? Has anyone checked/noticed if this breaks the ability of having playable armor?

Also SIC definitely adds this same armor as playable, how is that affected if at all?

I'm not lazy when it comes to testing but I'm really struggling with this one. :/