All vampires in game have dark brown faces

amoeba1126

Question

I am having the infamous vampire dark face tint issue that seems to be caused by Unofficial Skyrim Patch when installed through Mod Organizer. Apparently, this is due to some BSA priority issue caused by the way MO works. Problem is, I don't understand what they are talking about in this thread and don't know how to begin to fix this issue. Can any kind soul help me out here?

post-3244739-0-28558900-1437350965.png

Sorry for the long wait. Here you go: https://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2156 Let me know if it works for you.

Will do and thanks! This might be delayed as I ran into another problem while trying to get HDT-PE and TBBP to work for the first time to check it out and after doing that and undoing that, my dagger seems to be permanently attached to the hip instead of the back, even though animation is still for the back. I should have just left well enough alone. Modding Skyrim can be extremely frustrating sometimes. LOL

So I was using the wrong version of XPMS and now the world of Skyrim is right again for me. Just ran the save cleaner and will go to Half Moon Mill to see if Hert still looks like she went for a tan with only her face exposed. Wish me luck! :D