Photo

Specifics Concerning STEP:Extended Install - When?

step extended install

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Demiga

Demiga

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

Hello all,

I have tried Googling this, searched Reddit, and searched these forums.  Unfortunately, I was unable to find this specific question answered.  I KNOW I saw the answer somewhere, but cannot remember where or what it was.

I want to FRESH install ALL of the mods from both STEP Core AND STEP Extended following the STEP Guide from A-Z: 

When Specifically do I Install Step Extended? I know that CORE mods are notified by the Green marker and Extended mods are not.

Do I go through the entire STEP guide and ONLY install STEP Core, then go back through the guide, and, in order as they appear Top to Bottm, install Step Extended mods?  - If this is the case, I would obviously need to make sure I set the Priorities in the left hand list in MO to match the order of what I see on the STEP guide along with sorting the plugins via LOOT when I am done.

OR

Would I work my way down the list in the STEP GUIDE installing, in order, both Core AND Extended Mods as they appear in the guide list per the instructions?

Again, if this question was already posted somewhere, I'm sorry for the re-post, but I just want to be 1000% sure that I have this done correctly.

Thanks for the wonderful resource STEP.

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

Would I work my way down the list in the STEP GUIDE installing, in order, both Core AND Extended Mods as they appear in the guide list per the instructions?

This. If you want to install the entire Guide, simply install all mods in the order they are listed. That will install STEP:Core and STEP:Extended in the correct order.

#3 Demiga

Demiga

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

This. If you want to install the entire Guide, simply install all mods in the order they are listed. That will install STEP:Core and STEP:Extended in the correct order.

Thank you so much.  The first option didnt make sense to me, because why would you have novice Modders go back through a list and cause so much hassle.  Much appreciated!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: step, extended, install

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users